NIMRA NAME DETAILS
|Meaning||A Famous Mosque|
|Urdu Meaning||پاک پانی،صاف پانی|
|Lucky Colors||Green And Yellow|
Nimra name meaning in Urdu –نمرہ
The Nimra name meaning in urdu is پاک پانی،صاف پانی . The meaning of the Islamic name Nimra is A Famous Mosque . Muslim Female Name Nimra originated in Arabic language. The Arabic name Nimra is important because it reflects the personality and habits of the kid. For that reason, kids names Nimra is the perfect selection for a new born Muslim boy name. The Lucky number for the name muslim Nimra is 7 . kids names Nimra lucky colors include Green, Yellow. Arabic Nimra lucky stone is Aquamarine. Nimra is a name beginning with N. Nimra is considered top name in beautiful names, islamic names, names with beautiful meaning, rare names, and unique names.
1) What is the meaning of the name Nimra ?
The meaning of this Muslim name is The Name Of A Famous Mosque.
2) What is Nimra name meaning in urdu ?
The Nimra name meaning in urdu is پاک پانی،صاف پانی .
3) What is the gender of the name Nimra ?
Nimra is a baby boy name.
4) What is it the nature of the name Nimra ?
The name Nimra is a unique name in Muslim countries.
5)What are the lucky colors for the name Nimra ?
Nimra ’s lucky colors include Green, Yellow.
6) What is the lucky stone for the name Nimra ?
The lucky stone for the name Nimra is Aquamarine.
7) What is the name length of Nimra ?
The name “Nimra ” is based on 5 alphabets.
8) What is the origin of the name Nimra ?
The name Nimra originated from the Arabic language. Nimra is easy to pronounce and learn
9) Is Nimra a muslim common or unique name?
Nimra is a unique name for muslim baby boy.
10) What is the lucky number of the name Nimra ?
Lucky number for Muslim name Nimra is 7.
11) Which countries commonly use this muslim name?
Nimra name meaning in urdu is a common arabic names, islamic names, beauiful names, kids names, rare names, names with beautiful meaning, and arabic female names.
Click here to explore more unique, beautiful, kids boys and boys name such as Nihal in Persian, Arabic, Afghani, Egyptian, and Emarati Urdu, and Muslim!