NAWAZISH NAME DETAILS
|Meaning||Kindness, Courtesy, Favour, Gift|
|Urdu Meaning||بخشش،عنایت، مہربانی، شفقت، مروت، کرپا|
|Lucky Colors||Red, Rust , Light Green|
Nawazish – نوازش name meaning in Urdu
The Nawazish name meaning in urdu is بخشش،عنایت، مہربانی، شفقت، مروت، کرپا .The meaning of the Islamic name Nawazish is Kindness, Courtesy, Favour, Gift . Islamic kids names Nawazish originated in Arabic language. The Arabic name Nawazish is important because it reflects the personality and habits of the kid. For that reason, islamic name Nawazish is the perfect selection for a new born Muslim boy . The Lucky number for the Arabic name Nawazish is 4. Kids Names Nawazish lucky colors include Red, Rust, Light Green. Nawazish lucky stone is Topaz.
1) What is the meaning of the name Nawazish ?
The meaning of this Muslim name is .
2) What is Nawazish name meaning in urdu ?
The Nawazish name meaning in urdu is بخشش،عنایت، مہربانی، شفقت، مروت، کرپا.
3) What is the gender of the name Nawazish ?
Nawazish is a baby boy name.
4) What is it the nature of the name Nawazish ?
The name Nawazish is a unique name in Muslim countries.
5)What are the lucky colors for the name Nawazish ?
Nawazish ’s lucky colors include Red, Rust, Light Green.
6) What is the lucky stone for the name Nawazish ?
The lucky stone for the name Nawazish is Topaz.
7) What is the name length of Nawazish ?
The name “Nawazish ” is based on 8 alphabets.
8) What is the origin of the name Nawazish ?
The name Nawazish originated from the Arabic language. Nawazish is easy to pronounce and learn
9) Is Nawazish a muslim common or unique name?
Nawazish is a unique name for muslim baby boy.
2) What is the lucky number of the name Nawazish ?
Lucky number for Muslim name Nawazish is 4.
11) Which countries commonly use this muslim name?
Countries that have Nawazish as a common muslim baby boy name are Eygpt, Pakistan, India,Emarati countries, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar, and many others.
Click here to explore more unique, beautiful, kids boys and boys name such as Nawal in Persian, Arabic, Afghani, Egyptian, and Emarati Urdu, and Muslim!