NAVEED NAME DETAILS
|Meaning||Variant Of Nawid Good News, Glad Tiding|
|Urdu Meaning||خوشخبری، اچھی خبر|
|Lucky Colors||Red ,Rust And Light Green|
Naveed-نوید name meaning in Urdu
The Naveed name meaning in urdu is خوشخبری، اچھی خبر .The meaning of theIslamic name Naveed is Variant Of Nawid Good News, Glad Tiding. Islamic kids names Naveed originated in Arabic language. The Arabic name Naveed is important because it reflects the personality and habits of the kid. For that reason, Arabic Kids names Naveed is the perfect selection for a new born Muslim boy. The Lucky number for the Arabic name Naveed is 7 . Kids names Naveed lucky colors include Red, Rust, Light Green. Islamic Baby boy name Naveed lucky stone is Topaz.
1) What is the meaning of the name Naveed ?
The meaning of this Muslim name is Variant Of Nawid Good News, Glad Tiding.
2) What is the lucky number of the name Naveed ?
Lucky number for Muslim name Naveed is 7.
3) What is the gender of the name Naveed ?
Naveed is a baby boy name.
4) What is it the nature of the name Naveed ?
The name Naveed is a unique name in Muslim countries.
5)What are the lucky colors for the name Naveed ?
Naveed ’s lucky colors include Red, Rust, Light Green.
6) What is the lucky stone for the name Naveed ?
The lucky stone for the name Naveed is Topaz.
7) What is the name length of Naveed ?
The name “Naveed ” is based on 6 alphabets.
8) What is the origin of the name Naveed ?
The name Naveed originated from the Arabic language. Naveed is easy to pronounce and learn
9) Is Naveed a muslim common or unique name?
Naveed is a unique name for muslim baby boy.
10) What is the urdu meaning of the name Naveed ?
The urdu meaning of the name Naveed isخوشخبری، اچھی خبر.
11) Which countries commonly use this muslim name?
Countries that have Naveed as a common muslim baby boy name are Eygpt, Pakistan, India,Emarati countries, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar, and many others.
Click here to explore more unique, beautiful, kids boys and boys name such as Natasha in Persian, Arabic, Afghani, Egyptian, and Emarati Urdu, and Muslim!