NAAZNEEN NAME DETAILS
|Meaning||Variant Of Naznin Delicate, Belle|
|Urdu Meaning||البیلی , حسینہ , ملائم|
|Lucky Colors||Red , Rust And Light Green|
Naazneen- نازنین name meaning in Urdu
The Naazneen name meaning in urdu is البیلی , حسینہ , ملائم . The meaning of the islamic kids names Naazneen is Variant Of Naznin Delicate, Belle . Origin of Islamic Female name Naazneen is Arabic . The Arabic name Naazneen is important because it reflects the personality and habits of the kid. For that reason, kids names Naazneen is the perfect selection for a new born Muslim boy name. The Lucky number for the name Arabic name Naazneen is 6 . Naazneen islamic female names lucky colors include Red, Rust, Light Green. Arabic Name Naazneen lucky stone is Topaz.
1) What is the meaning of the name Naazneen ?
The meaning of this Muslim name is Variant Of Naznin Delicate, Belle.
2) What is the urdu meaning of the name Naazneen ?
The urdu meaning of the name Naazneen isالبیلی , حسینہ , ملائم .
3) What is the gender of the name Naazneen ?
Naazneen is a baby boy name.
4) What is it the nature of the name Naazneen ?
The name Naazneen is a unique name in Muslim countries.
5)What are the lucky colors for the name Naazneen ?
Naazneen ’s lucky colors include Red, Rust, Light Green.
6) What is the lucky stone for the name Naazneen ?
The lucky stone for the name Naazneen is Topaz.
7) What is the name length of Naazneen ?
The name “Naazneen ” is based on 8 alphabets.
8) What is the origin of the name Naazneen ?
The name Naazneen originated from the Arabic language. Naazneen is easy to pronounce and learn
9) Is Naazneen a muslim common or unique name?
Naazneen is a unique name for muslim baby boy.
10) What is the lucky number for the Arabic Name Naazneen?
Naazneen Islamic Names Lucky number is 6.
11) Which countries commonly use this muslim name?
Countries that have Naazneen as a common muslim baby boy name are Eygpt, Pakistan, India,Emarati countries, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar, and many others.
Click here to explore more unique, beautiful, kids boys and boys name such as Nahal in Persian, Arabic, Afghani, Egyptian, and Emarati Urdu, and Muslim!