ASIFA NAME DETAILS
|Urdu Meaning||منظم کرنے والا، اکھٹا کرنے والی، جمع کرنے والی|
|Lucky Colors||Red, Violet|
ASIFA Name Meaning in urdu:
Asifa name meaning in Urdu is منظم کرنے والا، اکھٹا کرنے والی، جمع کرنے والی. The name Asifa originated from the Sindhi language. The meaning of the name is Organizer. The lucky number of the name is 4 and it has multiple lucky colors that include red and violet. It is very important for the parents and close family of the new born baby girl to select a name that reflects good personality and nature of the child. For that reason, Asifa is the perfect choice for a muslim new born baby girl. Its lucky stone is Ruby.
1) What is the urdu meaning of the name Asifa?
Asifa name meaning in urdu is منظم کرنے والا، اکھٹا کرنے والی، جمع کرنے والی.
2) What is the meaning of the name Asifa?
The meaning of this Muslim girl name is Organizer.
3) What is the lucky number of the name Asifa?
Lucky number for Muslim girl name Asifa is 4.
4) What is the gender of this name?
Asifa is a baby girl name.
5) Is it the nature of the name Asifa?
The name Asifa is a popular name in Muslim countries.
6) What are the lucky colors for the name Asifa?
Asifa lucky colors include Red, Violet.
6) What is the lucky stone for the name Asifa?
The lucky stone for the name Asifa is Ruby.
7) What is the name length of Asifa?
The name “Asifa” is based on 5 alphabets. It is a modern sindhi female name.
8) What is the origin of the name Asifa?
The origin of the name Asifa is from Sindhi language. Asifa is easy to pronounce and learn
9) Is Asifa a muslim common or unique name?
Asifa is a unique name for muslim baby Girls. Asifa is included in female names that start with A.
10) Which countries commonly use this muslim name?
Countries that have Asifa as a common muslim baby Girls name are Egypt, Pakistan, India, Emarati countries, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar, and many others.
Disclaimer: lucky digit is based on person’s date of birth. Here we calculated lucky # on the basis of English and urdu letters. Our website is not responsible for any upset. Thank you! Click here to find out Zunaira name meaning in urdu.