ADIL NAME DETAILS
|Urdu Meaning||انصاف کرنے والا، منصف|
Adil name meaning in Urdu:
The urdu meaning of the name Adil is انصاف کرنے والا، منصف. The meaning of the name Adil is Justice. Adil originated in Arabic language. The name Adil is important because it reflects the personality and habits of the kid. For that reason, Adil is the perfect selection for a newborn Muslim boys name. The Lucky number for the name Adil is 7. Adil lucky colors include green. Adil lucky stone is Ruby.
1) What is the Adil name meaning in Urdu?
Adil name meaning in Urdu is انصاف کرنے والا، منصف.
2) What is the Adil name meaning in English?
The meaning of this Muslim name is Justice
3) What is the lucky number of the name Adil?
Lucky number for Muslim name Adil is 7.
4) What is the gender of the name Adil?
Adil is a islamic boys name.
5) What is it the nature of the name Adil?
The name Adil is a unique name in Muslim countries.
6) What is the name length of Adil?
The name “Adil” is based on 4 alphabets.
7) What is the origin of the name Adil?
The name Adil originated from the Arabic language. Adil is easy to pronounce and learn
8) Is Adil a muslim common or unique name?
Adil is a unique name for muslim baby boys.
9) Which countries commonly use this muslim name?
Countries that have Adil as a common muslim baby boys name are Egypt, Pakistan, India, Emarati countries, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar, and many others.
Click here to explore NAKHAT name meaning in Urdu more unique, beautiful, kids boys and boys name such as in Persian, Arabic, Afghani, Egyptian, and Emarati Urdu language.