ADAM NAME DETAILS
|Urdu Meaning||دوسرا جہاں، بَشَرِ اوَّل، اِنسانِ اوَّل کا نام، دُنِيا کا پہلا اِنسان|
|Lucky Stones||Blue Saphhire|
|Lucky Colors||Brown, fresh green|
Adam name meaning in Urdu:
The urdu meaning of the name Adam is دوسرا جہاں، بَشَرِ اوَّل، اِنسانِ اوَّل کا نام، دُنِيا کا پہلا اِنسان. The meaning of the name Adam is Man. Adam originated in Arabic language. The name Adam is important because it reflects the personality and habits of the kid. For that reason, Adam is the perfect selection for a newborn Muslim boys name. The Lucky number for the name Adam is 1. Adam lucky colors include Brown, fresh green. Adam lucky stone is Sapphire. It is an english to arabic name
1) What is the Adam name meaning in Urdu?
Adam name meaning in Urdu is دوسرا جہاں، بَشَرِ اوَّل، اِنسانِ اوَّل کا نام، دُنِيا کا پہلا اِنسان.
2) What is the Adam name meaning in English?
The meaning of this Muslim name is Man.
3) What is the lucky number of the name Adam?
Lucky number for Muslim name Adam is 1.
4) What is the gender of the name Adam?
Adam is a islamic boys name.
5) What is it the nature of the name Adam?
The name Adam is a unique name in Muslim countries.
6) What is the name length of Adam?
The name “Adam” is based on 4 alphabets.
7) What is the origin of the name Adam?
The name Adam originated from the Arabic language. Adam is easy to pronounce and learn
8) Is Adam a muslim common or unique name?
Adam is a unique name for muslim baby boys. Adam is an islamic names
9) Which countries commonly use this muslim name?
Countries that have Adam as a common muslim baby boys name are Egypt, Pakistan, India, Emarati countries, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar, and many others.
Click here to explore ZUWAINAH name meaning in urdu more unique, beautiful, kids boys and boys name such as in Persian, Arabic, Afghani, Egyptian, and Emarati Urdu language.